Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Lots of questions


Everyday when I drive up to go visit Sydney's area a few things run through my mind:
1. I really wish I didn't have to do this at all. I wish I could just hold her one more time, and listen to her little giggle.
2. I wonder what she is doing? Is she staying busy, and spreading her sparkle everywhere?
3. Who does she hang around with up in the sky? I know she has some doggy friends, and a few other people we know?
4. I wish she could really communicate with me all the time. I know she comes through quite often, but wish it was ALL the time.
5. Why Syd? Is it because she's an angel and needs to spread her sparkle everywhere? 
6. Why us? Why leave Logan without his twin?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are daily questions that circulate through my mind. It sure isn't fair, but I want people to know how I'm feeling. I want to be honest, and express how I emotionally feel. I've learned you need to be strong to go through something like this. It takes a lot out of your daily, and takes time to heal, and move forward. 
No matter how many questions I have the feeling is still the same. Nothing can make the pain go away as it will always be there. I'm so blessed that I have Logan everyday, but get so sad that he no longer has his twin. Everytime he talks about NeNe it melts my heart. He's the medicine that helps my broken heart.
I might have all these questions, and I believe it's good to ask; however, I may never find the answers. I will go through life as a grieving mother; one who has no choice but to SPARKLE ON for my baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment