Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Two by Two

Timehop reminded me yesterday about 
my baby shower: two-by-two Noah's Ark theme. All these memories keep on coming up, which makes me have mixed emotions. I can't believe it's been 3 years since we were thrown an amazing shower to honor Sydney and Logan. Everything was double because there were two, and now there's one.
If I only knew where I'd be now maybe I would have been a little better. I know I do my best, but the unknown, and the unknown reason really gets to me. 
I remember Shane and I being so happy as we had one of each. Girl clothes, and boy clothes, we were all set. 
Now we flash forward 3 years later, and our ark is one less. We are doing alright, trying to hold it together. Here's to remembering our baby shower, but bringing ourselves to reality with just one less kid now.

No comments:

Post a Comment