Thursday, January 7, 2016

My mind is in full speed

There are days I often struggle to stay focused, because my mind is in 100 other places. I have always been so busy, but since Sydney has been gone, my mind is often in hypermode. It's hard to stay focused on one thing, because I'm always thinking of the sparkle, and what I need to do next.
Yesterday my brain and patience was much out of sorts. I spent 3 hours of my day in a car for a training yesterday. By the time I was on the way home, I needed a break. I stopped off at the store, and right in front saw Minnie Mouse pajamas. For $10.00 they were mine and made me think of Syd. Buying the pants and a Kit Kat sure made me feel much better. It's the little things that make a difference. As a plus, I was able to come home early and spend extra time with Logan. We danced, sang, and snuggled until it was time to go to bed. My day was complete, and my mind was in rest mode until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment