Saturday, January 23, 2016

Let in snow


I thought it was only supposed to snow a little, but I guess the weather had another plan yesterday. A little snow turned into a lot of snow, and it was time to snuggle in and enjoy the weather. Sounds like a good idea if you didn't have an almost 3 year old who loves the snow. Auntie Jew Jew and I were asked so politely to go outside in the "blizzard" with Logan. Guess you can't say no when you hear, "please let's build a snowman". We threw snowballs, played on the playground outside, attempted a snowman in Ne-Ne's garden, and topped it off with snow angels again. Our fingers were getting cold, but Logan's laugh was contagious enough to keep us outside a little longer. As the snow fell I found myself happy to be outside with one of my besties, and my little love. As we know time is very precious, and it's important to make the most of everyday. Yesterday I chose to live, love, laugh, and sparkle on.



No comments:

Post a Comment