Friday, January 15, 2016

Sparkly Night

There are times since Sydney has passed away that I often find myself seeing things. What does that mean exactly? Seeing Sydney! 
After Sydney's tutu meeting the other night I went right to bed around 10:15pm and around 10:45pm I woke up startled. I was only able to get a glimpse, but I do believe what I saw was Syd. I stared out in bed and saw Sydney coming closer to Logan who was sleeping in our bed. All of a sudden the image looked like it was giving Logan a hug. I shook my head, had to gather my thoughts, and then took a few deep breaths. Was I dreaming, or was that really her?
I didn't want her to know I was scared; I was just in shock. I hope she comes back again to visit. I felt that I didn't get enough time with her. Seeing her last night made my heart feel something. I just miss her very much. 
Maybe this was her sign for me. What a great sign to have. I just want her to know that, "I'm not scared" and that i will look for another sign again. 
Until then I will look for the sparkle everyday, and know she's with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment