Thursday, January 28, 2016

In this house we are DISNEY ready

Sometimes people send me private messages to my Facebook account, post things on my wall, or even send me items, because they want to spread the sparkle. Someone sent a quote to me the other day that I've been waiting to use for a particular post. 

This post was perfect for it, because it's all about getting ready for Disney. We received our tickets today, and a little sparkle package to bring with us. We are especially grateful for everything people do for us, whether it's big or small. 
I just want everyone to know how much this trip means to us. All I have to do is get through 2.5 more weeks until we see Mickey and Minnie. We are focusing on our family, and getting ready to have our first family trip as a family of 3, while still remembering. This house lately is in full Disney mode, and we are ready to have a magical time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment