Tuesday, January 26, 2016

300th post

April 3, 2015 I woke up a little over two weeks since our baby girl had passed unexpectedly and said, " I need to do something. I need to tell people how I'm feeling, and give people an inside look into the grieving process." No one prepares you for this, so I decided to share what I knew in such a short few weeks. I had a vision to inspire, and spread that sparkle. I laugh because in my first post I said, "I can't promise to blog everyday, because I might not know how I feel." Well that wasn't true! One post led to another post, and the followers, and sparkles came along. This blog marks my 300th post. I haven't missed a blog, have no regrets, and am so proud of myself. What a whirlwind it has been through this grieving process. I've had my highs and very lows, and have made myself an open book. That's alright with me, because I want to help others. As we get closer to her anniversary I will continue to blog and keep on going. 65 posts to go till we reach "365 days of sparkle". Thank you to all those that have supported me, and have kept the sparkle alive. 
My hope is to publish this blog, and pass along to others that unfortunately might have a similar situation with a twin, sibling, or only child. No one gave me a book about the grieving process; however, my blog is the healing process. I will continue to take one day at a time, shine a little brighter, and sparkle on. I know your proud of mommy Sydney...know that we all miss you so much...always and forever xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment