Wednesday, June 24, 2015

SydneyCraven.Com--sparkle on

I will always remember that moment on March 19th when the doctor turned to me and Shane and said, "I'm sorry Mr and Mrs, Craven she didn't make it.
This was the start of an emotional roller coaster that had highs and lows. Our baby girl was gone...our perfect little spunky girl was gone in just a flash. Life had changed as we knew it that night.
The day after Sydney had passed I had promised myself and Sydney that I was going to share her story with everyone I would meet. I wanted to promote that sparkle, and let everyone know how AMAZING our little girl was. She was taken way to early, but was destined to do great things. It's our job to keep Sydneys legacy alive and spread that sparkle.
I never imagined that I would be in this place right now, but believe it's my mission to continue this legacy for a sweet, spunky, beautiful little girl.
First came the logo for Sydney Craven Memorial Fund and now we are proud to announce that:
SydneyCraven.Com and Sydney Craven Memorial Fund on Facebook is up and ready to be seen. 
The website is just perfect- it captures Sydneys personality just right. On this website you get to know Sydney, our story, see what events are happening, learn about her legacy, the fund, see pictures, videos, and of course a direct link to my blog ( the best thing that I ever started to write)
As Sydney Craven Memorial Fund is in the beginning stages we are working together to create a mission, and strong legacy for our baby girl. The money that we will raise will spread that sparkle throughout the years, and will help others. 
Sydney never gave up and neither will her mommy. I want Sydney to be proud of her mommy and daddy as we work on keeping that sparkle alive. Whether it's a Sydney Bow, Tutu, Shirt, or anything else that reminds us of Sydney we will make it happen. 
Sydney was to special to be forgotten and even though she is not her with is I know her legacy and Sydney Craven Memorial Fund will live on.

Special thanks to Carolyn( who has done all the graphics) and Gail- the best web designer. Thank you both for making it just perfect, and believing in the sparkle.

Here's to spreading that sparkle everywhere she goes! We love you Sydney 







1 comment: