Thursday, June 25, 2015

Believing in the Sparkle

Yesterday was another big day for Sydneys Legacy as her website, and Facebook page went live. 
The outpouring of positive feedback and support that I received was overwhelming to say the least. It was a good feeling-the feeling of being Proud that it was working to spread her sparkle. 
I find myself talking about being in reality at times, as I often step back and say, "is this really happening...Sydney is not coming back?" Although reality can be oh so painful I know that I need to take one step forward each day in the right direction. I am here to help others, here to be the best mom I can be for Logan, a great wife to Shane, and friend to others who need me.
Last night as I sat in a room with people who care so much about Sydney it was obvious that there are many people who believe in spreading her sparkle, and believe in me. Believing in myself is one thing, but when you have the support from friends, and family it helps me move forward. 
Thank you everyone who believes in the sparkle, who continues to support me each day whether it's big or small, and those that are there my side each day to tell me that I'll be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment