Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sugah Shane

Since Sydneys passing I often talk about the amazing amount of support we have from everyone, but never have a chance really to talk about the one support that always is right by my side as we go through this unimaginable tragedy- my hubby, my rock, my parter for life...Shane.
I often talk about myself and how I'm feeling, but never touch upon my husband who is going through the most unimaginable pain as well. When you find your soulmate you count on them to help you and guide you through the life experiences you both will take. When Shane and I decided to have kids, found out we were having twins, and watched our two little loves be born we would have NEVER EVER imagined we would be going through this two years later...and why would we, because everything was perfect.
I'm not writing today's blog to talk about the why, or how unfair it is to lose Sydney, but to thank my husband for being by my side always and forever.  Shane and I complement each other so well, and if you haven't met us I bet you can see the love we have for each other in all the pictures.
Yesterday was another hard day, and again I just can't explain why, but when I needed someone the most Shane was there with the answers. "We are going to be ok...we always are", he said to me as the pain hit me in my heart hard. It often makes me so sick to my stomach to see such an amazing daddy have to go through such a pain that is unimaginable. He loved his little girl so much, and the love he has for his Logan is just as much. I think the grieving process is even harder when you watch the one you love go through it too. No one wants to see there hubby feel the pain that he does. 
Although the pain in his heart is just as broken as mine I can't thank him enough for getting up everyday, working hard, and taking care of his family. If I don't tell you enough Sugah( that's Shane nickname he was given before we met, because people said he was so sweet) Thank You! I know things are beyond tough, and the pain is huge, but as you've said before, "we will be alright."
I know Sydney is looking down on her mommy, daddy, and her brotha everyday, and is so proud of us! We miss you so much Sydney and your mommy and daddy is doing there best to take one day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment