Thursday, June 18, 2015

Let her sparkle shine on

As a proud mom of twins I feel like I'm always talking about Sydney and Logan all the time. With Sydney being gone I feel like this has increased a lot since I'm always so proud to share about what Sydneys personality was, how funny Logan is becoming, and about that special twin-bond that lives on always and forever.
Sydney and Logan were best friends, and they both had slightly different personalities that were evolving over time. Logan was more of the serious, curious, but "silent" funny one: he was Shane he would do what he had to do, and make people laugh when needed, and was just a good happy kid. Then there was Sydney: proud to say she was my mini-me; loud, outgoing, funny, and mommys little diva.
There was something about Sydney and Logans twin bond that was so special to watch, they absolutely loved each other, and would complete each other. One wouldn't do something without the other one first. 
Most of the time as I tried to capture a picture of them they would cooperate; however there was that occasional time when their personalities really started to shine, as I tried to do anything to keep there attention.
Although Sydney is not here I want people to still remember both her and Logans personality. Since Syd has passed I have to admit that Logan has 90% of Sydneys personality in him. He is something; with his laugh, outgoing personality, fierce, and creative side. I love that Sydneys personality is evolving in Logan. 
Today I found a picture that really shows their personalities; while highlighting the twin bond. It made me laugh out loud, because "little Miss Sydneys" personality really shines. 
Her personality will sure shine on within her brother, and live on forever.

Sparkle on Sydney Sparkle on!



1 comment:

  1. You can CLEARLY see how much of a little jokester little miss Sydney was in that picture!! I love it 😍

    ReplyDelete