Saturday, June 27, 2015

One flower at a time


As July is approaching I couldn't be happier with the amount of work and the outcomes of Sydneys Garden. I do not have a green thumb, but have found some therapy in planting any flower, or adding anything that reminds me of my baby girl. 
As Sydneys garden continues to grow I'd like thank those who have added to make each part of it so special. From the beautiful sign, statues, and flowers it has all come together. 
I've learned that a garden is never complete, and that it takes time to have the garden evolve over time. 
Recently I had found a pink chair with Sydneys name on it. This chair is just the perfect touch, and holds a special place in the garden for her and Logan.
When Logan is outside he often wants to sit in her chair, relax, and read. This makes me so happy. As I watch the birds and butterflies circle around the garden it makes me feel at ease. 
I miss her so much, but know this beautiful place is for her. This beautiful place will continue to grow every year as her sparkle lives on. One flower at a time, one memory at a time for a special little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment