Saturday, June 20, 2015

Share a coke Share a memory

They say when you least expect it something will happen. A few weeks ago I talked about how all I wanted was to find a coke with everyone's name on it. I had found Logans, and then that special moment from Syd when I found hers and my name behind it. The last name I needed was Shane. To be honest I kind of gave up and believed that I would find it when I least expected it. 
Yesterday I was talking about Sydney to someone as I walked into Target. There in front was the row of cokes. I said to myself they won't have Shane, and then as I turned the last bottle around there was "Shane".
It's called a Sydney moment when I believe she helped me find something. Finding the coke and lining up all the names was important to me, but what's most important is to remember that we will always be a family. As the years go on we will remember the family time that we had, we will remember the twin bond, and all the times we shared prior to Sydney passing. I want nothing more than to keep these memories alive for Logan and us as the years go on. We will always remember Sydney everyday, and continue to promote her sparkle. Sometimes it's hard to see us as a family of 3 but we know that the sparkle always shines to make us a family of 4. 
Today I think of the times we all smiled together, laughed, and tried to get everyone to look at the camera to take a picture. Thanks to coke for making me realize the importance of family, and all the memories we have, and continue to make overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment