Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sparkles in every classroom



You know it's a good day at work when every room you walk into there is atleast one student wearing pink, sparkles, or a tutu! To be honest during one of my lessons today I actually had to stop before I begun, because the little girl in front of me took my breath away with the shirt she had on: sparkles and shine. 
There are days when I see a lot of signs and some when I don't. I know Sydney knows when to show those signs: sometimes stronger for me or others to see. I know that Sydney is always leaving her sparkle, and wants her mommy more than anything to keep that sparkle going. I know people are remembering the sparkle by every tutu, sparkle, and pink they see, Sydney was so special and will ALWAYS be remembered.


No comments:

Post a Comment