Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sparkling at Autumn Fest



Lots of sparkles, lots of tutus, pink, and bows lined the Sydney Craven Memorial Fund table at Autumn Fest. It's not easy to get up there and tell the story, and  legacy that is in the making. It takes a lot of energy and strength to promote such a wonderful fund in honor of my baby girl. Many people asked me, "how do you do this? As I've said in a few blogs lately; I just do it because it feels right. 
What doesn't feel right is the fact that Sydney was taken too soon for no reason from us. I carry on, because she would want me too, and continue to promote a legacy that will hopefully last for a long time to help others. 
As the last bow was sold I took a deep breath, and cleared my head. It was an emotional, exhausting, but fulfilling day. The feeling that I get when I see little kids with anything "Sydney Memorial Fund" on makes my heart happy. Thank you to all the sparklers that came out today to help Sydneys Legacy grow.
I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring, and all the sparkle that will be spread. #sparkleon 

No comments:

Post a Comment