Monday, September 28, 2015

Miss my little pumpkin


              ***my all time fav pic***


I pretty much new today was going to be a hard day!!! Logan turned 2.5 and the only thing missing was his best friend. It's hard very hard, and the words that I express don't even compete with the pain inside. 
I think people assume that I'm doing so well, and I am, but have those days and moments. It's only been 6months, and it doesn't get any easier. 
As the Fall season begins I look forward to all the new memories with Logan, but hold onto the old ones where the twin bond was very special. I'm aloud to have a bad day here and there; heck I could have a bad day everyday, but I dont. Some days are better than others, and I know it takes time, but it's not fair.
I miss her and the twin bond. It is not fair at all, and it's ok to be honest. Life is not the same without my baby girl, and Logans twin Ne-Ne
  

No comments:

Post a Comment