Saturday, September 5, 2015

A tutu pic for Syd

There are days when I wish more than anything that I could see my little girl twirling around in a tutu again. Her piggy toes would hit the ground, and she would dance her little tush off in that tutu. Last night before I went to bed I was thinking of Sydney a lot. How much I miss her? How I hope she's watching over us, and much more. Right before I went to bed someone sent me this picture that they thought reminded me of Syd. I said I would def post. The picture definitely made me smile. When I woke up this am I had another message. Same picture sent from a different person. "This picture made me think of your beautiful daughter Sydney". I guess that's Sydneys way of saying she's dancing up in the sky, and tapping her piggy toes?
There are days that are harder than others, and moments that I feel like I can't be strong enough. I take the good and the bad days, and fight on through. One thing is for sure is there is not one day that I'm not thinking of my baby girl, her beautiful bow, large tutu, spunky personality, and the sparkle that lights up the sky everyday. Thank you to those that find things that remind you of Sydney. It sure helps in more ways that you know as we spread the sparkle far and wide.



No comments:

Post a Comment