Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Ups and Downs


There are good days and bad days. Days filled with lots of highs and some days with lots of lows. It's a rollercoaster of emotions that takes a new path each day. I have these days that I'm fine and then days when I'm just torn apart. To think that something so perfect is just now gone, and can't be replaced is just unimaginable. I often ask myself "why", but come to find no answer at this time. 
All I know is that Sydney does her best to shine down and sparkle on. As we try to take one day at a time I know that she is with us. Life is not easy, and it's filled with many ups and downs. Today and everyday is hard, but we do our best to find the strength that we need from the Sparkle that shines above. Boy do I miss you Sydney...so much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment