Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I always want to Sparkle




Whenever I'm having a bad day I think to myself that it's ok, but can't get down for to long. I have a mission to spread and carry on Sydneys legacy. I have to say at times I feel like a "mini celebrity". Sometimes I walk into places in the local town, and people stop me to ask me how I am, or people just stare, because I think they know who I am, or maybe because of all the pink I have on, or because they've seen my picture online or in the paper. Either way I always feel that I'm meeting new people each day, and telling Sydneys story over and over again multiple times. This is my healing, and what makes me feel my best. I love talking about the sparkle, and what we have planned next. 
Yesterday I was in the hair salon and I overheard a vendor talking about the color pink. My ears perked up, and I smiled, because the receptionist said, we "pink" and we "sparkle" for Sydney. I smiled and said, "yup for my baby girl. Please look at Sydney Craven Memorial Fund", as I handed him a business card.
Most days I feel like I am doing my best and inspiring others. This is a job that I never thought I would have to do. I find myself working hard every day for a legacy that will be so special and will touch so many young lives. 
Like any day  I have my ups and downs, but I do my best to get by. When I think I can't get up anymore I look in the mirror, and say, "yes I can!" If you see me around town please say, "hi", and know I will always want to talk about the sparkle that shines so bright each day. I got a mission to sparkle, and of course to shine on for my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment