Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Just keep swimming



Leave it to Dory from Finding Nemo to put this quote into a new perspective for me. Today was a tough day. It was a half day at school, which makes for a busy day; then it was open house in the evening. During the day I felt like I couldn't be in every place at once.  One moment I was with one kid then the next moment I was with another. That's my job as counselor...busy busy busy. It's often a tough job, but I do the best that I can. Of course Sydney was on my mind all dr too, and that made it even harder. As the day came to an end, and open house ended I just took a deep breath, and another, and another until I felt myself ok! It sure wasn't easy today, but I did it. 
Like Dory... I can't stop, and when it gets tough I always will keep swimming, and keep swimming until the next day begins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment