Monday, September 21, 2015

A whole lot of SPARKLE to spread


To think that one little girl, one small sparkle could reach out to so many people in just a short amount of time. I made a promise to Sydney that I would ALWAYS spread her sparkle as far as it would go. 6months later I can't believe the amount of support that touches us everyday. "How do you do it" "How do you move on everyday" is what people often ask me. My answer is pretty simple: I count on everyone's support to get me by. I find that so many people know about the sparkle that they spread it on to someone else. 
I want Sydneys story and sparkle to reach out to many others as our sparklers continue to grow each week. We are almost up to 1400 on her Facebook page. 
As I uploaded that video yesterday of my first real interview and the article from the other day; I thought to myself how proud Sydney would have been and still is of her mama. 
When Sydney passed away the amount of people that had reached out was amazing.  Over 10,000 within 24hours! When I looked online yesterday to see how many people have viewed the article that was posted, I was amazed again. 10,000+ within 24hr had reached out, read, and shared her story!
 I am one proud mama, and I give so much thanks to all those that support me everyday. One day at a time, and one sparkle to be spread. This mama has a mission that will only get stronger as time goes on, and the sparkle continues to shine brighter.



No comments:

Post a Comment