Friday, September 18, 2015

Somedays I can't believe your gone


As we approach 6months today I still often find myself saying, "are you kidding me"..."did this really happen? No this is not a movie or a television show, but real life and she is gone. I think the hardest part for me is really wrapping my head around the fact that Sydney is gone, and unfortunately isn't coming back. I remember thinking to myself the day after Sydney passed away, "how will I be 6months from now"? As we approach this big milestone I look back on everything we have accomplished and have ready to move forward in the months ahead 
Yesterday I found  myself talking a lot about Sydney, and expressing the same thing over again in my conversations. "Yes this is real life, and the only thing I can do is spread her sparkle". There must be a reason, and boy do I wish I had a crystal ball to see, but as we try to move on the only sense I can make is that Sydney had a mission. A mission to help, and a mission to spread the sparkle. It sure is not easy, and there are days that are tougher than others, but we try to do our best. As I look through all the pictures and spread the sparkle that she brought us my stomach and heart aches. It's so hard to imagine that the little smirk or diva look is no longer here in person. 
Sydneys sparkle is just beginning, and all I can do is continue to spread it far and wide. The more people that believe in the sparkle, and want to promote her legacy often helps me get by. For all the pink, bows, tutu, sparkle, and glitter that is shown I know that my baby girl is being remembered everyday. Here's to 6 more months when I'm sure it won't get easier, but the sparkle will definitely be bigger. Sparkle On

No comments:

Post a Comment