Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Red Truck came back

A little over a month after Sydney passed away I talked about "the little red truck" and how it often goes off all the time without a remote control present. As the months went on I became attached to this red truck as I really believed it was Syds way of letting us know she is present at times. Some people might believe it, and others might not. For those that have seen the red truck move when they've been here it's pretty amazing.
It's been a hectic few weeks and I haven't heard much from the truck, and just thought maybe Sydney is busy spreading the sparkle everywhere. I asked Shane if he heard the truck move lately and his response was No. 
I did all I could to not touch the truck, but  gave in and changed the batteries. As soon as I put the new batteries in the truck went spinning around in circles.
There are a few things that make me feel connected to Syd and this is one of them. I honestly would rather have her here, but unfortunately isn't going to happen. All I can do is continue to find the little signs that Sydney is around, and spread the sparkle everywhere we go. 







No comments:

Post a Comment