Friday, July 31, 2015

Talking about the sparkle

Somedays I can talk about my baby girl so proudly without a tear in my eye, and other days it's so hard as my heart begins to beat really fast, and the tears begin to flow. I often look at Logan and feel so lucky to have such an amazing little boy; yet, sometimes I often ask "why" he had to lose his sister? He talks about her everyday, and the pain sure sets in as he looks me in the eye and says, "mama I miss Ne-Ne".
Each day is a challenge, and I often hide behind that smiles that appears. I try to do my best and take one day at a time. I know that there will be times that are difficult, and times I'll just want to breakdown, and that's alright. I just wish we didn't have to go through this at all, and our baby girl was still here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment