Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Butterfly to Remember

Lately I've become more and more aware of things that are around me that could be a sign of Sydney. I've come across more butterflies lately that I often watch and think; "wow I wonder if that is her". I've also have received numerous messages from people that have seen butterflies, and have reached out to me to say that they believe Sydney was there. To be a honest she has a lot of sparkle to spread, and is very busy meeting everyone.
Yesterday I had the chance to meet with someone who talked about "butterfly kisses" she said that there's something about butterflies that Sydney has a really strong connection with. There's always been something I've felt with butterflies. Back at school I used to say, "butterflies...its going to be alright" as I flapped my arms like a butterfly! I've had to really remember my own advice lately as I've watched many butterflies fly by. To be honest whenever I see a butterfly it stops me right in my tracks. I step back look at how beautiful it is, and then hope it flies up above and tells my baby girl that I love her and miss her.
When I got home yesterday a few friends came over and they brought me a butterfly charm with Sydneys rose beads on it. To me this was extra special because I was just talking about butterflies earlier in the day.
I know Sydney is everywhere and I know she has lots of signs. I do my best to move forward each day to spread that sparkle, and remember. As we approach 4months (on my birthday the 19th) I try to reflect on how far we've come, and how proud I am to spread that sparkle. As the months move on I'll do my best to spread my wings, take one day at a time, and look for those butterflies more than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment