Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sydneys shining through

I can't tell you how many times I think of my baby girl. To be honest it's countless. I wonder if she's looking down on me and Logan as we do something fun, or if she sees my tears when I need comforting the most. Although I can't physically see her I know that she's everywhere. Often I'm given the opportunity to see a sign or something that reminds me of her, which is a gentle healer. 
I'd say the most moving experience was when Shane and I got to meet with Maureen Hancock and actually connect with her- that was so memorable, magical, and made me so happy.
That magical feeling came back again last night when a friend sent me a message that she went to a medium reading and "Sydney" had come through in her reading.
I almost dropped the phone when she told me what happened, but couldn't have been more proud and amazed that my baby girl wanted to reach out.
Here's what was said:
She first asked my friend if she knew any who had lost twins and if one of the Twins would be a spirit and a girl. My friend said yes. Then she said that the spirit "misses us so much"
What got my friend was the lady asked my friend if the girls name was from "Australia" and that she wants everyone to know she is so "happy".
My friend said that the number "4" came through most of the time she connected with her. 
I don't really know what the 4 symbolizes- maybe it was Sydneys way of saying, we were a family of four, or maybe that it will be 4 months since she passed on my birthday next week. 
This news stopped me right in my tracks. It made me so happy that my baby girl came through. It makes me so happy that she's touching so many lives far and wide.
It takes a lot of energy to shine,and even though Sydney was so little I am so proud of all the sparkle she has already shown. It makes me feel so happy when I receive calls, texts, and messages like the one from last night. Thank you baby girl for shining through...we miss you and all love you so much!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment