Tuesday, July 28, 2015

1st Onesie Bear

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever!!! - Winnie The Pooh

Sometimes it's the littlest things that make my heart happy. When Sydney passed away Shanes friends Kal and Jeannie dropped off a gift card to make a "memory bear". I never heard of this before, but couldn't wait to gather things together to remember my baby girl. I spoke to Janine who makes Memory Bears and she was so excited to help me with Sydneys bear. We decided to make a "first bear" for Sydney. I wanted to use all of her "first shirts" and shirts that were "so special to us".
I picked up the bear yesterday and started to cry. It was everything I ever could have imagined and more. I'd like to thank Shanes friends Jeannie and Kal for giving us a gift to do this and Janine for creating such a special bear that "symbolizes" and "sparkles" just like our baby girl did. This is such a special bear that will be cherished forever. Introducing "1st onesie Bear" A bear that "sparkles"

No comments:

Post a Comment