Saturday, July 18, 2015

Signs of Sydney that make you smile


There's not a day that goes by that I don't look for signs of my baby girl! Sometimes those signs can be very small and others are big and can take my breath away. 
When I know it's going to be a rough day Im always looking a little extra hard. This weekend coming up is going to be a little rough as it will be 4 months tomorrow since she's gone and my birthday. Yesterday I saw three Sydney signs; she must have known that I needed an extra smile. The first sign was at the splash pad. The last time we went here was last year with both of them, so I knew it was going to be difficult. We had some friends meeting myself, and auntie Krissy there. The twin girls walked in and all I could notice was there "sparkly pink" crocs. I told their mom how in Aw I was over these. I even asked, "do you think they come in Logans size? I bet he could totally rock them"
I smiled as I asked the girls if I could take a picture of their shoes. That was just enough to make my heart happy and me smile. 
The next Sydney sign comes on the way home. At first Logan and I stopped at Sydneys area and then headed over to the supermarket to get a few things. I asked Logan when we were at her area if he wanted to get Ne-Ne some new; maybe a balloon or flower? Of course he said yes. 
When we walked into the supermarket I was headed for the bakery, but Logan had other plans. "Ma-Ma look Ne-Ne balloons" I turned around and there we're giant butterfly balloons in many different colors. Of course I was detoured and went over to look at them. I asked Logan whic home he wanted and he picked the pink. The lady at the counter smiled at me and said, " I don't know if you really need two, but there buy one get 
one free." I said yup we will take "two" I was almost tempted to get 4, but they were huge." If this lady only knew how much these balloons really meant to us. I mean come..."buy one get one sale" on butterfly balloons? To me that just doesn't happen often. Logan smiled proudly as he looked up at both balloons on the way out. We dropped one balloon off at Sydneys area and kept one for the house.
Later that evening we went over to my neighbors house and she gave Logan a gift. I came into the room and he had little race cars, but one stood out more than the others. A pink car with a little girl in it that has a bow. My neighbor said, " I didn't even realize when I picked the package out" I turned to Logan and asked him why mama loves this one, and he said, "pink mama". Logan knows that my "favorite color" is pink. I'm not sure it would be anything else. 
Signs are everywhere like I said. Today's signs we're just perfect and made me smile from ear to ear. Sometimes all you need is a good "sparkle" to help you throughout your day.


1 comment:


  1. The blogs are really appreciable and one can trust the knowledge and information provided in the writing. The article you do produce on a weekly base really the best. I have found a similar websitesigns in sydney visit the site to know more about sinking.

    ReplyDelete