Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pink, Sparkles, and little bundle of joy

The pain of a broken heart is something unexplained, and intolerable at times. I've learned that as time goes on there will be things that heal my heart and things that open up the wound. I try to do my best to power through the pain and smile, but often it's hard.
Yesterday was a day filled with emotions as many people have inticipated it for awhile. One of your best friends one of your "grown-up Besties" is having her baby girl. How are you going to be? Will you be ok? The answer seemed pretty obvious to me...Yes, but at times I may not be, and it's only going to make our friendship "stronger", because my "grown-up BFF" just knows and is so aware. I couldn't thank her more enough.
Last night I was ready I was ready to meet this little buddle of joy...my god-daughter, Logans new BFF- little Ms Kinsley Mae!
As I held that little bundle of 8lbs I just stared at her, and took it all in. I'd be lying  if I didn't say I had to hold back tears, but I just took a deep breath and hid them back. I am so honored and so happy to be this little girls fairy godmother!! I want nothing more to make her proud, and tell her all I can about the sparkle in the sky when she's older. People asked me if I was going to beable to hold her, or would it be too much. For some people that lost a child 4 months ago yes; for me not really. I have to be strong, and keep on going. I'll get a lot of joy from seeing Kinsley grow-up and play with her brothers, and there BFF Logan. I wish more than anything that Sydney could be here to see her, but know that she will come through. As I held Baby Kinsley for the first time with my sparkly shirt on, and    my necklace with Syds picture on it; I knew she was there. I know she will watch over, and will do her best to sparkle when ever she can. To my grown-up BFF Leanne thank you for letting me hold such an important role in Kinsleys life. It makes my heart happy to see and hold that beautiful baby girl, and will heal my heart overtime. 

1 comment: