Thursday, July 23, 2015

Taking the Sparkle to Pittsburgh

Today's a big first for this mama- I'm going away for 24hours( which feels like forever) to have special "mommy time" or "mini reunion" with one of my dear friends Ally in Pittsburgh. 
The last time I flew without Shane was almost 5 years ago, and I have never been away overnight  from Sydney and Logan. Even though Sydney isn't here I know she would want her mommy to get away, and of course spread that sparkle in another state. 
Yesterday was tough in the morning as I wanted to spend as much time with Logan. Some people would say it's only 24hours, but I'll miss my little man. He was full of smiles, laughs, kisses, and extra hugs yesterday, which melts my heart. 
As I sit at the airport bright and early with my sparkle shirt on, pink duffle, tutu packed, and my sparkle Minnie Mouse I am ready. I am ready to just relax, kick back, and enjoy. It's been a rough couple of months with highs, and unfortunately many lows, but this mama needs to enjoy. Thank you to my amazing hubby Shane for being the best daddy and taking care of Lo-Lo. 
I know that there will be a lot of deep breathing, and I'm sure many signs. I mean the two people that were standing in front of me this am were identical twins, and both had sparkly sandals on- sparkle already.
Here's to new memories being made, remembering the old, and having a great time with my good friend Ally in Pittsburgh. Watch out Pittsburgh hope your ready for this mama and her sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment