Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A sweet summer for Lo-Lo

Summer to Remember 2015....A time that new memories are created, laughter fills the air, tears will often fall, we look for the sparkle everywhere we go, and we take chances and have fun!!!
Another fun day with friends that are family yesterday as we created new memories-again Logan had a blast. There's something about his laugh, smile, and enjoyment that helps my heart as he splashes in the ocean. 
I paused for a second yesterday to take it all in. There's something about this summer that I know is true. Although we can't see Sydney all the time I know she is shining down on us. As Logan splashed his way through the waves, gave hugs to the ones he loved, and ate his icecream with no care in the world....I knew she was there watching. Sydney is doing all she can to shine down on us. I know she's proud of me, as I am too! I try to put one foot forward each day, and be happy for Lo-Lo!! He needs me to be the best mommy I can be. 
As the hot summer days go on I will do my best to fill his little heart with memories that he will remember forever, and keep the old memories sparkling on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment