Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello March Let's Sparkle

We have officially hit March 1st, which means a month full of ups and downs!!! We will be happy, sad, mad, and sometimes all of the above which is normal. I am going to try my hardest to make it to the 19th and focus so much on how far we've come this year since Sydney's passing. I want everyone to embrace the sparkle that shines from above, and continue to keep her sparkle alive. 
This month we will celebrate Sydney's life, the twin bond, and Logan turning 3 years old. The birthday flag is up in the yard and it won't be easy, but with the support and love from others we might just be ok. One day down, 18 more to go. This mama is trying to be strong, and keep the sparkle alive. Let's do this March...I think I'm ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment