Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dreaming big for Sydney's Foundation

The last few days have been so busy that I forgot to announce some exciting news from The Sydney Craven Memorial Fund. After 364 days we have become an official non-profit. This is something that takes a lot of effort, dedication, hard work, and an amazing support team. I couldn't imagine doing this alone, and I'm so thankful for my amazing board members who have helped me make Sydney's foundation a success. We are a new non-profit, and we still have a lot to learn. We are so excited for our first tutu run/sparklefest on June 18th, and can't wait to give out our first round of scholarships to children in the community. These scholarships will help children enhance their self-esteem through extracurricular activities. 
As Sydney's mom my dedication continues to grow. I want to keep her legacy going forever, and keep that sparkle alive. This mama has been though so much, but is dedicated to sparkle on, and establish a fund that will help others in the community. I'm not going to give up Sydney, and will continue to make you proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment