Thursday, March 24, 2016

Keep Calm and Sparkle On

Yesterday morning my co-workers decided to throw me a "sparkle breakfast" in honor of Sydney. There was a lot of pink, sparkles, good food and good company. It was nice to come together with everyone in rememberance of Sydney. Even though I might not talk about her every single day I am still constantly referencing her, or thinking about her. I ask myself everyday, "how do I do it?" To be honest I surprise myself, but there's something about the sparkle that keeps me alive, well, and powering forward. It's not easy, but I believe if people are thinking about Sydney for even a second during the day, that some how it comes back to me. Pretty remarkable I think? Her power is huge, the sparkle is truly strong, and the impact is widely spread to young and old. As always I'll lift my head high, shine bright, and will sparkle on!!!


1 comment: