Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Snuggles will help a tired Mama

Last night I just wasn't feeling well. It was a combination of being tired, probably  what I ate for dinner, and pregnancy hormones. If you've been pregnant before I think you can all relate to this feeling. The only thing that made me feel better was my little man. "Mama you lay on couch and we cuddle" and "mama I love you so much" with a giant hug and kiss. He just knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. I know I've said it before, but I'm so lucky to have such an amazing little boy. He is such a special little boy with so much love to give. I bet if Sydney was here she would be just as loveable as Logan. I know, and believe she's with Logan everyday, because I always see her inside of Logan. There's something special about the twinbond that will live on forever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment