Saturday, March 5, 2016

Paw Patrol

Some days I wonder what Sydney would be into. Would she be into Paw Patrol as much as Logan, or would she be a princess fanatic? The funny thing is that Logan loves exactly what I believe Sydney would have loved. I'm not sure of many boys that love princesses and cars at the same time, but Logan takes the prize. It makes me so happy to see his face lit up when he attends something that he enjoys.
Last night we went to a Paw Patrol meet and greet. He's Paw obsessed, so he was in his glory when Chase and Marshall gave him a hug. It gets easier to attend things without Syd, but I often wonder what it would be like if Sydney was there. I'm not going to lie I envy the little girls that have bows in their hair, and their pink paw patrol shirts on. That's what stinks. 
I bet Sydney was watching yesterday. The smile on Logan's face says it all. I know she'd want her brotha to be happy, because sometimes that's the best medicine to heal a mending heart.

1 comment: