Sunday, March 27, 2016

A hopping Easter 2016

Easter 2016 was filled with lots of love, laugh, family, friends, and of course a little bit of sparkle. This is actually my second Easter without Sydney, but pretty much feels like the first. Logan was such a good boy today. He was filled with lots of smiles, giggles, and just enjoyed all the Easter activities. Unfortunately, my heart hurt a little extra today, because all I could think of was my baby girl. As I looked at all the other little girls today in their Easter dresses I couldn't help but have a heavy heart. I always wonder what Sydney would be like if she was here, and how special the bond would be to see. This has been a fun-filled exhausting weekend, and we have one more day to finish the celebrating as Logan and Sydney's birthday is today. Easter 2016 is in the books and it was a good day. Here's to another year when the Easter bunny comes to visit again, more memories are made, and we continue to remember the sparkle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment