Monday, March 21, 2016

Bringing my little helper to school

Mondays are always difficult especially after a long emotional weekend, but this Monday was a little different. A snowstorm caused a two hour delay, and  Logan was my little helper at school. This made for an eventful and short Monday. Logan was great and so well behaved. He actually was mistaken a few times for a kindergartener. My baby boy is turning 3 next week, not 6. He is very much preschool ready, but it makes this mama sad that he's growing up so fast. Logan talked about Sydney at school and wore his pink bow proud. It's hard when I bring him to school because I know people ask about Sydney, but that will never change. Last week was a very tough week emotionally, but this week shouldn't be too bad. This week we look forward to my parents coming in from Florida, a day off Friday, Logan's birthday and Easter this Sunday. Thankfully it was an easy day yesterday, and should be an easy and fun week ahead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment