Sunday, March 13, 2016

Daylight savings

Time to push the clocks ahead and welcome spring. Time to welcome all the nice weather, all the outside activities, Sydney's anniversary next weekend, and of course Logan's birthday this month. No matter how much I talk about this week ahead it's going to be so difficult. I've been thinking of her constantly, and have been prepping myself mentally, emotionally, and physically. I can already tell that my body is taking a beating from all the highs and lows lately. 
On the outside I look fine. I even have a little baby bump, but of course inside my heart is just an open would that aches each day. Yesterday's time change definitely threw me for a loop. I was tired when I woke up extra early, but it felt good to keep the door open and have it turn dark later in the evening.
This weekend was draining, and so will be this week. Sydney will be on my mind every hour as I try to make it by this week, but that's no different than any other day. I'm putting one foot forward, and going to try to do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment