Sunday, March 6, 2016

Going to a party without Syd

Every time I think about what life was like last year with Sydney and Logan together, I get so tired, drained and sad.
It's a lot to do something again that I did with Sydney last year. Yesterday we went to a birthday party that we were at last year with Sydney and Logan. Over time it does get easier to attend events, but I still feel that people feel different around me. I wonder if they want to ask questions, or say something, but don't. Some people won't even mention anything, because they don't know what to say. That's what happens most of the time. Logan had a blast and I had fun watching him, but we missed Sydney. She should have been there today, and every day. It's just not fair, and is completely unimaginable. 
We are so lucky that Logan is such a happy boy, and has adjusted so well. Logan's excitement makes my heart happy. It often helps me get by knowing that Sydney is not coming back. That is just the worst part of it all! Somedays it's harder than others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment