Monday, March 7, 2016

The profile picture

With Sydney's 1 year anniversary coming up less then two weeks away, I can't help myself but feel a pit in my stomach. It's hard to imagine that our precious baby girl has been gone for this long. It feels like just yesterday she was smiling and laughing with all the ones she loved. 
Since her passing I haven't changed my Facebook profile picture. I felt I owed it to Sydney to remember us as a family of "4". Sounds silly right? For me not so much. I had ample opportunities to change my profile picture but couldn't until yesterday. It was my time to change it, and remember our baby girl, the twin bond, and the family time we shared. For the next few days until her anniversary I will keep it up. I want people to remember her always, and keep her sparkle going. Grieving as her mother will never end, and I'm sure it won't get easier, but will subside a little. Until then I'll keep on remembering, and try my hardest to keep her sparkle alive. She was just an amazing little girl that can't be forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment