Sunday, March 6, 2016

Easter Bunny Fun

Can't believe that Easter is so early this year. It's actually the day after Logan and Sydney's birthday. Reminds me of when they were born on the 28th and Easter was 4 days later. I don't mind Easter being this early, but it just means I need to be more prepared through the month. Last year Sydney was petrified of the Easter Bunny and did everything in her power to leave his lap, while Logan smiled happily. Of course I needed to get a picture with the Easter Bunny this year, but it was different. Logan sat by himself, because his twin wasn't there anymore. It's so sad to me at times. I don't know if my emotions are hightened, because we're a few weeks away from her anniversary? It's just an awful feeling. Logan gave his best smile, and looked like he was "5" years old. We had a great day yesterday as we spent it with his god mommy Alysha and cousin Sophia. We did the Rainforest Cafe, and finished with making a Marshall at Build-A-Bear. Logan was happy so we were happy. I've said it before, but Logan's smile makes my heart feel better even when I'm missing Sydney so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment