Tuesday, March 8, 2016

LoLo giggles with Ne-Ne

Yesterday a video was posted by Auntie Krissy that melted my heart. Sydney's giggle was just infectious, and could be heard everywhere we went. Her spunky personality, her dancing feet, those piggy-tails, and that giggle pretty much summed up our baby girl.
I always like to share videos and pictures with Logan. He always says, "mama let me see". Last night we watched Sydney's video three times together, and the best part was that Logan was laughing along with his sister the whole time. I tried not to cry, because it really hurts so bad. I think it hurts so much, because there's no reason she shouldn't be here with us today. It's just such an awful feeling that she's not here with her "brotha". I do all we can to keep her memories alive. One day Logan will talk about his "Ne-Ne" to everyone he meets. Logan has a heart of gold, and reminds me so much of Sydney. That's how I survive everyday. I know somehow that Sydney is with him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment