Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Playtime with LoLo

There our times when I get sad seeing Logan play by himself. I know sooner than later he will have a new playmate, but until the new baby gets bigger I must watch him play independently. He's done such a nice job adapting since Sydney has left us that it often doesn't phase me as much. 
Yesterday after dinner time Logan asked to have his new play hut put together that he received from Auntie Krissy and Uncle Stephen. He was so excited to play in it and that put a smile on my face.
Of course when your 3 year old asks you to come play, you "think thin", and do your best to get in. At that moment I didn't care about anything besides the time I was playing with LoLo. It's the little moments that we cherish, and the things we do to make our kids happy. I'm sure this won't be the last time in the tent either. There will be a lot more memories to be made, and fun to be had by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment