Monday, March 14, 2016

A Sparkle Reading- 1 year later

As we approach Sydney's one year mark, one of the special things that I wanted to do again was connect with a medium. We had the pleasure of meeting with Maureen Hancock who met with us when Sydney passed away. I wanted to meet with her again before the anniversary coming up Saturday. 
When Sydney comes through to Shane and I it is pretty much amazing and special. Sydney confirmed things that I knew, and new things that will come ahead. One thing that is comforting is how excited Sydney is about the new baby. I knew it, and feel some comfort in that. Also how much Logan can see Sydney, and how that twin bond is stronger than ever. 
Having a reading is pretty amazing. It brings lots of emotions. Tears, smiles, and laughter. Sydney is a spunky little spirit that is full of energy. She's always open to sharing new information, and making sure her mommy and daddy are ok. 
After meeting last night I know that Sydney is with us, and will continue to be with us. It's not easy Syd, because we really want you physically here with us, but if this is the closest thing we get then I'm happy. Thanks for sparkling Sydney! We are so proud of you, and will continue to look for all the new sparkle to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment