Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Waiting for signs of Sydney

Things have been pretty quiet for me with Sydneys signs lately. I believe she's often quiet for me, because she's spreading her sparkle to others and other places. Sydney was always a busy little thing, so it doesn't surprise me if she's being her spunky self and spreading her sparkle everywhere.
I know that Sydneys watching us every minute that she can, and wants to make sure we are all ok. I want Sydney to know that somedays her mommy is, and some days I'm not. The pain that lies inside is  more than I can explain to people. The last few days have been tough, but I feel being honest helps me get by. Is it fair...no? Is this real life...yes? I just want to wake up and have it all go away, but unfortunately that is not how this story is written. 
For now I wait for another sign from Syd, and watch her sparkle shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment