Monday, November 2, 2015

Patriots vs Denver Broncos

There's  nothing like waking up on Monday morning and seeing your "timehop app" full of many memories from a year ago. What was a year ago...The Denver Broncos Vs Patriots game was on tv, and we had a little party with Uncle Stephen and Auntie Krissy. I remember always saying, "the house was divided" as Shane loves the Denver Broncos and I love the Patriots. I secretly would try to make them both Patriots fans to make there daddy a little mad, but he always seemed to tie in a little Broncos gear.
As I look back on the pictures it just doesn't seem real. I sent a message to Krissy yesterday, and just said, "feels like yesterday, but it's been a year." I know we all miss Sydney so much and wish she was here. Truthfully it's not fair, and I can say it over and over again. 
This year things are different as we head into the Patriots vs Denver Broncos game in a few weeks. There is only one little fan now who is still divided; except he's missing his better half. Logans missing his twin Sydney.
As I look back a year ago my heart sinks. You can't imagine the pain that hurts inside. We will forever be changed, as we look back on memories that were created, and take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment