Saturday, November 14, 2015

Logans big boy bed

You know Logans growing up when it's time to say goodbye to the crib and hello to a big boy bed. Yesterday was an exciting day; yet hard day as we went to get Logan a big boy bed. I was filled with mixed emotions as my little boy is growing up so fast. 
After we came home yesterday I walked into Sydneys room and thought about her crib and how it still sits in the same place in her room. I've been contemplating with Shane on what to do with her crib, but for now it just stays there so perfectly put with all of her little keepsakes in it.
As Logan transitions into a big boy bed the fear as a parent continues to circulate. Will he be ok, and will he sleep through the night? I always have a constant worry when Logan goes to sleep, but it's the worry that I'll always have. 
There's always that unknown fear that comes over me; however, somedays it's easier to manage then others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment