Monday, November 23, 2015

A Holiday Sign that Sparkles

There's no surprise lately that I've been feeling really overwhelmed with the holiday season approaching. The thought of having Thanksgiving this week without Sydney makes me actually want to vomit. People often complain about visiting family members, or the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping, but I sit here wondering how am I going to power through these next few weeks. I really can't even get into the spirit although I try so hard for Logan. 
All I can do is just remember, and know that Sydney is sparkling high above. 
One of my most recent holiday purchases came yesterday, which was just the right added touch. Someone on Facebook sent this to me and I knew that I needed it. 

"Christmas in Heaven, what do they do? They come to earth and spend it with you, so save them a space, an empty chair, you might not see them, but they will be there".

This sign is just one of the smallest pieces that I will TRY to use to make this holiday season sparkle. It's going to be tough, but I will do my best. 





1 comment: