Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Thankful Heart

As Thanksgving approaches we often find ourselves giving "thanks" to others, and being "grateful" for what we have in life. I find myself mixed with emotions; many highs and lows that often make me contradict myself. 
Am I thankful and am i grateful? Here's the honest truth: I am so blessed, and so THANKFUL to have such amazing friends , friends that are family, family, my amazing son, husband, and always the sparklers; yet, somethings missing this Thanksgiving.
The one thing that I'd be so much happier with, the one thing that's missing, and the one thing that completes my thankful list...my baby girl! 
I can honestly say that since Sydney has passed away I'm thankful for the strength that I've exhibited, and thankful for all the support I receive daily. Without that I wouldn't be were I am today. 
This Thanksgiving I'll make sure to say a special wish to the sky as I know Sydney is watching over us, and protecting her brother. I'm thankful beyond belief everyday that he's still here, healthy, and encompasses her characteristics.
Today and everyday I'm thankful. I've learned to adapt, and take the good with the bad...boy is it hard; however I try. 
Today remember to hug more often, smile with the ones you love, remember the old moments, and cherish all the new memories that lie ahead. Be thankful for what you have, and always have a grateful heart. 
Although my heart is breaking I know deep down its still got love in it to share. Lots of love and lots of sparkles always!!
Happy Turkey Day Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment